This is a massive problem as I've discovered online and Ebay shopping. I mean seriously discovered online shopping. To be fair, I have been in education and saving for so long that it's nice to have some spare cash to pick up some fashionable items that I've wanted for a few years now. Treats if you will!
So what have I bought? and what did I spend?
Here goes:
CAMBRIDGE SATCHEL NEON YELLOW CLUTCH BAG
I managed to track down one of these bags for £10 on Ebay. I needed the yellow one (I didn't) as I have all the other colors but this was the only one I was missing! I instantly felt guilty after I bought it but when it arrived it was a clutch bag!!!
I didn't realise it was a clutch but that works out extremely well as I don't need another large satchel. I needed a small clutch. So I feel slightly better. Although, I do need to find a dressy clutch bag that can do functions and weddings soon enough.
Ebay is fantastic for Cambridge bags. I don't know why anyone buys one full price to be fair.
Skinny Dip London Unicorn Tears bag £8
This was an impulse buy. I didn't mean to! Although, to be fair, I did pay £8 for it instead of the £30 that Skinny Dip were asking for. Not bad when you consider it was good as new and the seller popped in a note saying thank you! Super cute. I haven't used it yet as I've been away with work for so many weekends now. Although I have a party on the 2nd so I think I will give it a whirl then.

OCC LIP TAR IN ARTIFACT, RED DRAGON AND BLACK METAL DAHLIA. £20
This wasn't an ebay purchase as the thought of second hand make up off Ebay worries me. But Love-Makeup.com were having a sale on OCC Lip Tars and I have wanted Black Metal Dahlia for years.
It's been sold out everywhere here. So I jumped at the chance to pick one up for £7.50. I think caved in and got Red Dragon too. I finished my spree by spotting Artifact (a copper bronze) for £4.50 and couldn't resist. I am on a make up buying ban so I don't know why I am buying more. I justify lip color as it's handy for work.
However, I don't need two shoe boxes full of mental colors. Some of the colors (the more outrageous ones) like Wasabi are on sale for £2.50
JEFFERY CAMPBELL SPIKED LITA BOOTS £20
A few years ago when I was living in Galway, a friend brought these into my life. I hadn't ever heard of Jeffery Campbell or Lita Boots but it was love at first sight. I had to try on hers which were red with spikes. I fell in love instantly.
So a pair of black, spiked lita boots came onto my radar for £20 (Ebay) and I bought them. I had to. This is about purely indulging myself. I didn't need them but they remind me of a different time in my life and also, I always wanted a pair. I don't even know if I can wear them but I love them already.
I do get to wear heels a lot at work and these are perfect. I'm so happy and can't wait for them to arrive!
VIVIENNE WESTWOOD MELISSA HEART HEELS £36
These were a steal! I love Melissa heels and the fact that these are super low means they are more comfortable then you would think. I can't wait to wear these more. I did originally think they were grey when I first saw them. I'm not put off but I don't think I would have bought them if I had realised they were a pearl finish white. Now that I have them, I don't mind but it's not my first choice.
They do have a small smudge on them but, I can cope with that.






0 Comments