Cardi asked for divine help to overcome the problems.
Rapper Cardi B gave an in-depth interview with Vogue Magazine as part of her cover story with daughter Kulture. The iconic publication led her to discuss various topics, including her emergence and how life has changed now that she is a mother. One area she drifted away from earlier is the relationship with rapper Offset.
Their union became problematic when he was caught cheating on her, but she admits that her public personality also suffered a major blow. “When my husband and I got into our problems - you know, he cheated on me and everything - and I decided to stay with him and work with him, a lot of people got so mad at me; many women were disappointed in me, ”she revealed.
However, she listened to his heart. “But it's real life. If you love someone and stop being with him and you're depressed and social media is telling you not to talk to him because he cheated on you, you're not very happy inside until you have the conversation, ”she said.
Bardi also mentioned that the couple stars in their problems with the help of holy men. “I believe in forgiveness. I prayed for that. My husband and I pray for this. We had priests who came to us. And we come to an understanding like, “bro, it's really us against the world. "


0 Comments