the one product I love the most is my Avon eyebrow pencil. this pic above is not Avon. as they clearly do not believe in posting pictures. but I can't leave home without it. I am blonde. therefore I have no eyebrows. I have these disgusting blonde ones. which look shit. as i am a fan of defining my face and having a facial expression besides bewildered, i need to draw on my eyebrows. now, blonde eyebrows mean I have not once shaved/waxed/plucked them. but it also means, if i want to look like i have emotion (but not too much emotion - see the MAC post) then penciling them in, i must....
anyone with skin knows that clinique is amazing. clinique know their amazing. hell, my mother knows their amazing. but their liquid soap is pure amazing. i always feel clean after using it. which says a lot because i'm filthy.
when i first typed in 'Aussie shampoo' up popped a picture of an australian girl spread eagled on a beach (her hair was lovely though) so this was my second image. quite simply. any issues you have with your hair. jim - i mean Aussie will fix it. I swear by them. I have used them for years after the smell of the bottles got me hooked. their intensive packet treatements are amazing. under 2 euro and cheap enough to do once a week without going broke or being nice to nigel who works on the haircare counter for discount.
its pricey, but admit it, your a whore for dior. there is nothing like the thrill of opening up your pennys make-up bag and seeing designer goods in there. go on...you know you do....also, even if you never use it but carry it around to look good. this is a great product. its black as black gets and has amazing volume. but you will pay for that volume. not so much with your first born, but your first pay check yes.....
possibly, the best eyeliner i have ever had. if carlsberg made eye liners and thank god they don't. this would be it. i have had it for three months now and have not had to retop it once. and i use it every day. good coverage. nice packaging. great selection of colors. easily well worth the money. (and its benefit - so expect expense really)
So with a heavy heart I have to reveal my disapointment in the benefit. Testing some kind of gorgeous was exciting because I love the packaging (i am their target audience). but this was something else. Since I have been using it, i found my face oily, spotty and greasy. this went on in patches and didn't spread well. but for something I got to test, i would have been annoyed if i had paid for it. as along with the non spreading, you also got a bonus round, you have to use half the product to get an even coverage. which means the rimmel foundation you swapped it for is much cheaper and much much better......
tis rare a thing that i bitch about MAC. it's like saying the queen mother has cats herpes. you just don't do it. So there i am. working away (and i mean really working, not just reading hello magazine out back with a fag) and a customer reduces me to tears. long story. but anyway, i sobbed my black fag ash heart out in the back (anyone in retail knows this happens) but anyway, i expected mascara running, i expected some eyeliner smudging, hell, i expected some eye malarky of some kind.what I did not expect, was manky stains of tears where my foundation had parted ways with my face and turned white. i had white streaks running down my face. good lord no. was not having that. so i am afraid myself and MAC mineralise have parted ways. In a bid to reduce my falling back on studio fix - its very heavy - I had switched to mineralise. never again. I learned.

0 Comments