Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

96/365: E is for ... the Egg Cup


So far this year my decluttering efforts have been focused on the things I want to get rid of.  All very necessary as there is so much that needs to go, but this month I'm having a bit of a change and will be looking at the special items I want to keep.
 
Click here to see the list of blogs participating in the 2015 A to Z Challenge.


Although this egg cup is very similar to one I had as a child, it actually belonged to Ced and was given to him one Easter when he was a very small boy, so it's about 73 years old. 
 
I seem to have quite a collection of egg cups but this is the one I always use and always have done ever since I met him. Dippy egg and soldiers just wouldn't be the same without it!

Post a Comment

0 Comments