Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

A Year of ATCs - Day 65

This is my 65th make for A year of ATCs? - only another 300 to do!!





Another tulip and another background using Ken Oliver Color Burst water colours - sprinkling some powders on watercolour paper and then spritzing with water.



 This ATC used a rectangle of this background matted on a scrap of green card.
The tulip was stamped onto the background using a variety of inks,
 and my favourite Stampin Up stamp set of all time -
 one of the first ones I ever used and now long retired
 - Two step tulips!



I have also been using the Color Burst water colours in my journal - and the stamp set





The frame was painted with a Zig real brush pen.

Journal page and ATC:



Lots of greens...I will link this to More Mixed Media Challenge March


Happy Crafting!


Post a Comment

0 Comments