It's quite a time since I shared any pictures of the garden and these were taken in August so I am a bit late showing you them .....
As the season progresses in some areas of the garden the colours become bolder with the bright yellow of the rudbeckia and the scarlet flowers of the runner beans.
I still love the more muted colours too, like these oregano flowers much loved by the bees.
The white flowers of the Cosmos Purity, which survived the slugs and snails and provide so many flowers over such a long period.
The Japanese anemone flowers from August to October, they can be invasive, but I do love them.
Finally a combination of colours in our gravel garden -Sedum (ice plant), with Knautia macedonica (Crimson flowers) and pale cream yarrow.
Do you have a favourite flower that is flowering at the moment? It is lovely currently seeing spring flowers appearing on the blogs from New Zealand and Australia that I visit. Welcome to my new followers Natalia, Bobbi, A breath of fresh air, Oh so vintage, Nice day at Rosies and Geraldine.Thank you everyone for leaving me all your lovely comments I really appreciate them.
Sarah x

0 Comments