Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My Birthday Present

Sorry for not updating for a while but I've been busy. It's Birthday Season at my house. No new movie post today. I just wanted to show off one of the presents I received this year. A good friend was getting one and offered to pay for mine as well.

Here it is...my first tattoo.

The world's strongest (and possibly whitest) calf has been decorated. I know what you're asking yourself, "Did he get a Doug tattoo?" Yes. Why? Because Doug practically raised me. I learned everything I needed to know for life from Doug and Pete & Pete.

I went over to my friend Ryan's house and he drew me up a couple different versions. Brad and I drove to the tattoo parlor, drawings in hand, and proceeded to have our skin mutilated by the artists.

Pros: My artist had an awesome Lee Marvin tattoo. Stevie B.'s "Spring Love" was playing. It only took ten minutes and didn't hurt like I thought it would.

Cons: My artist chewed tobacco while he drew Doug. He also sang along with "Hollaback Girl" which came on after "Spring Love." The bleeding. Although, it was awesome when Doug had a bloody Joker mouth! "Wanna know how I got these scars?"

Overall, I'm really happy with my Doug tattoo. So happy, in fact, that I'm going again in two weeks to get another. Not sure of what yet. Any suggestions?

Post a Comment

0 Comments