Yesterday I headed to Peachtree City to attend my first ever horror convention, Days of the Dead. I've been wanting to go to one of these for years now, just never had the time or money. But for the first time in months I had the weekend off, money to spare, and kids away at their grandparent's house. My main goal was to meet Sid Haig and Gary Busey, but in the process I met a ton of cool people, bought some amazing artwork, and got autographs from a few of my favorite actors. It was even better than I expected, and I'm pretty sure my panties are still wet from it today. Nerdgasm would be an understatement.
Chambers of Horror display.
Bill Moseley was the nicest celeb there,
next to Derek Mears.
I sat on Gary Busey's lap. It was magical.
This is getting blown up and framed with the picture he signed for me.
She was awesome.
My kind of dance floor...
There were tons of badass costumes.
Next time I'm dressing up!


0 Comments