When I put up a prayer request
I often get prayer requests
from other people.
It breaks my heart
that there is so much suffering
in the world.
I will never understand,
this side of heaven,
why good people have to suffer.
My friend Kimberly used to blog.
She no longer blogs but she
requested prayers for her
sister, Karen.
Doesn't she just look like the
nicest lady?
Here is what Kimberly wrote:
My Sis is going through radiation right now for an aggressive breast cancer and is in a lot of pain. Could you say a prayer for her too?
Kimberly wrote quite a bit more, too,
but I felt some of it was too personal
to share.
Also-
Many of you know Carole
She blogs as Katie Isabella.
Her son, Erich, has had a
Here is the last email I got from Carole.
I am ashamed to say it was overlooked in my
email system and I didn't see it for several days.
Here is a portion of the message.
I am writing to ask you and your dear husband John to pray for Erich. His CT scan showed two very suspicious places even though every CT scan and CEA marker has been totally normal all the way through last October. His CEA Count was one (1) every year for the last four years. He had his routine CT scan two weeks ago and that was done with the hope that the oncologist would discharge him. Last Friday we found that will not happen. (He has more battles to fight)
There was more to her email, but I don't want
to violate Erich's privacy too much.
And, last but not least,
And, last but not least,
If you don't pray,
please join me in sending your
HEALING THOUGHTS
and
WELL WISHES
to
KAREN & ERICH & KATIE
Thank you so very much!
I hope you have a wonderful
Sunday!





0 Comments