Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Perry Plastic Pikemen, Cultist, Eldar Dreadnoughts, Imperial Fist, IG, Rogue Trader, Terrain Bits, and a Zed




Hello Dearest Viewer,

I didn't blog any in October, but I did do some painting.  First up is a 16 man batch of Perry plastic mercenaries.  They're painted up as Burgundians.



more of a blob than a block
Next are some old out of production metal Eldar dreadnaughts.  I tried to paint them up in the style of the original Rogue Trader book, without the tiger striping.  They really didn't come out very nice due to a severe lack of detail.  The white one hidden in the back of the pack was supposed to look dirty and old, but looks about as exciting as a dried out cat turd.
slow moving dreadnoughts wandering in a very uninspired fashion

The other five or six I was working on will probably be returned to the storage ship until I get some inspiration.

This one stepped on a Wargames Factory Zombie.
squirt

Here is a smattering of terrain bits including a bed where someone had a rude awakening and a Cthulhu style pillar.

Ooh how exciting....a barrel

Some 40K pieces:  3 old Imperial Guardsman painted as Necromundia Spiders, a test paint job of an Imperial Fist (the group of marines being slaughtered on the Rogue Trader cover), and 3 servitors with arms off Mechwarrior models.

Here's a repainted Wizkids D&D wizard painted to look like a cultist, Rogue Trader adventurer that looks alot like Dr Jones, a repainted gumball machine zombie (I put zits on the back of his arms), and an old Warzone model who'll join my Cobra force.




Till next time, when I hope to have some Ral Partha Romans and Citadel Empire swordsmen done.  I have some fancy red pants early war WW1 Frenchmen in the painting queue.

love Baconfat

Post a Comment

0 Comments